Similar to the Sweet Vibes Charmed Wand, this is a silicone wand that I prefer over the feeling of the ABS plastic on the Magic Wand. Every toy has it’s own unique features (hopefully) and what makes this wand stand out isn’t just it’s soft silicone touch, but its dual head functionality.
Meet the V for Vibes VENUS Dual Head Wand.
If you want to see the video review, check it out here:
Let’s talk about the specs:
- Made with Medical Grade Silicone
- Comes in Purple & Pink
- Good for vaginal, anal, and external massage & stimulation
- 7 Vibration Patterns with separate controls
- Warming Feature
- Can be put in water up to 1 meter
- USB Rechargeable
How to Use the V for Vibes VENUS Dual Head Wand
- Wash your wand with toy cleaner or soap and water
- Grab your favorite water-based glycerin-free lubricant
- Start by exploring how each end feels on or in your body, especially around your vulva, if you’re a vulva owner
- See what feels the best… and keep doing it
Who May Enjoy This Toy, Sensations, & Ways to Use the V for Vibes VENUS Dual Head Wand
This toy is so flexible both literally and in its usages. It can be used externally for vibrations or massage with the flexible neck wand side or the pointer dildo-esq side. When you press down harder the vibrations become more of a rumbly sensation, versus when more lightly applied it feels more buzzy.
You can use this toy vaginally, anally (with hands holding it), or externally as a massager. Another way to use this is to stimulate the scrotum or taint.
Important Note: Be careful when penetrating using the dual-end for the first time. The angle is interesting and feels great when put in mindfully but was uncomfortable when not.
Pros & Cons of the V for Vibes VENUS Dual Head Wand
- It’s basically a 2-in-1 toy – a wand and a dildo. Pretty awesome.
- The whole thing is incredibly flexible
- It warms up
- It’s great for all genders
- If you don’t know what you’re doing and not paying super close attention, the dual-head end without proper lube and angle placement could create discomfort – just be careful.
- The very lowest vibration setting is still pretty strong.
Overall Rating: 4/5
To summarize, I really like this toy a lot. I wish there was a bigger spectrum of vibration and a little more intuitive for insertion, but overall — this and Charmed are my top 2 favorite wands I’ve tried so far and I’d recommend this for anyone who wants to try something new or likes wands!