Now, let’s go back in time for a minute. A few years ago, Dr. Peter Pacik, a successful plastic surgeon, got approached by a patient that wanted him to use Botox to treat her vaginismus.
Now, before we go any further, let’s define a couple of things.
Vaginismus: when the muscles of a woman’s vagina squeeze or spasm when something is entering it, like a tampon or a penis. And, like most diagnoses, it can range from mildly uncomfortable to quite painful.
While doctors still argue that some cases start with a psychological issue and become physical and others argue the opposite, one thing they can agree on is that dilators, sex therapy, and sometimes physical therapy are the best treatments.
So, these dilators were a collaboration between a glass sex toy company that I have come to LOVE (Crystal Delights) and Dr. Pacik!
If you want to see the IG video review, check it out here:
Also, because of their uses, dilators need to be comfortable, safe and can be worn for long periods of time, in any position, while doing almost any activity. Therefore, these dilators are designed to be worn for a long time, for lasting results. The glass is designed to comfortably wear for extended periods of time and has a folded lip rim, so it’s comfy against the vulva externally.
Let’s talk about the specs of the Crystal Delights Pacik Dilator 3 Set:
- Made of Hardened Borosilicate Glass
- Borosilicate glass is durable, natural, non-porous, hypoallergenic, and easily sterilized.
- The set comes with 3 dilators: sizes 4, 5, + 6
- Weight / Length / Width
- #4: 1.2 oz // 3.5″ // 1″
- #5: 1.7 oz // 3.5″ // 1.25″
- #6: 2.3 oz // 3.5″ // 1.5″
- Weight / Length / Width
- Sizes 3 (xs) – 8 (xxl) available
- Handmade in the USA
- They are all no more than 3.5″ long which is just under the average length of a vagina
How to Use the Crystal Delights Pacik Dilator 3 Set
While these dilators can be used as a treatment for vaginismus, they can also be incredibly hot and sexy and can even be used in the anus! The view of this inside your partners’ body is wildly sexy.
Who May Enjoy This Toy, Sensations of Crystal Delights Pacik Dilator 3 Set
While we’ve talked about glass sex toys before, this is a one-of-a-kind type of product. The person who is going to enjoy this both wants great sex and is aware of the value of a well-made and well-designed product.
If you have vaginismus, want to stretch your muscles vaginally or anally or want an epic view of your partner during sex, these are definitely for you.
Pros & Cons of the Crystal Delights Pacik Dilator 3 Set
- Quality: The glass, design — it’s all top-notch.
- Versatility: Not only are these dilators one of the most successful tools out there to treat Vaginismus, but they can also be used during sexual reassignment, for anal stretching, and even for sex play.
- Value: I don’t think this tool/toy overpriced at all. Help in treating vaginismus for $170? IN.
- Comes with a storage bag
- Literally none.
In summary, dilators come in a lot of materials, designs, shapes, and for a lot of different purposes. This set as a collaboration from Crystal Delights and Dr. Pacik is incredible. It can help treat vaginismus and it can be a sex toy? I’m in.
Overall: 5/5 stars
Where You Can Purchase the Crystal Delights Pacik Dilator 3 Set
You can get your own dilators or the whole Crystal Delights Pacik Dilator 3 Set here and if you use the code, RACH15, you can get 15% off any products: