Let’s get one thing very clear, these Nipple Huggers nipple clamps from The Dungeon Store are VERY intense. I’ve warned you.
If you want to see the video review, check it out here:
Let’s talk about the specs:
- Made with High-Grade Borosilicate Glass
- Total Length: 8.5″, Insertable Length: 5″, Circumference: 4.75″
- Dishwasher-safe (!!!!)
- Good for vaginal, anal, and external massage
- Great for temperature play (heat it up or freeze it!)
- All lubes welcome (still make it glycerin-free!)
- Package Includes: Dildo + Storage pouch
How to Use the Nipple Huggers from The Dungeon Store
- Wash your GEM with toy cleaner or soap and water
- Grab your favorite glycerin-free lubricant (I highly recommend Sliquid’s Sassy!)
- Start by exploring how each end feels in your body
- See what feels the best… and keep doing it
Hint: If you’re also wanting clitoral stimulation, grab a vibrator to use on your clitoris while the GEM is inside!
Who May Enjoy This Toy, Sensations, & Ways to Use the Nipple Huggers from The Dungeon Store
Anyone who is looking to explore with glass toys, this is a great place to start. It’s so smooth and firm going in and being inside and presses all the right buttons.
You can use this toy vaginally, anally, or externally as a massager.
Important Note: I found that the smooth side felt best vaginally, while the bumpier side felt best anally.
Pros & Cons of the Nipple Huggers from The Dungeon Store
- Price. It’s incredibly affordable. ($34 and 10% off with my code RACHELW)
- The versatility of usage (internal or external // temperature play or not)
- It’s GORGEOUS and incredibly well-made
- Intuitive: The toy is shaped intuitively, so when you insert it into the vagina or anus, it goes right to the spot you want
- It’s beautiful to look at in your partner’s body
- For newer users, it’s not entirely clear HOW to use this the best way. I’d love to see a guide with ideas on how to use it that comes with it
To summarize, I can’t find anything wrong with this toy. It’s a perfect small-ish size glass dildo. You can’t beat the price and frankly, I think it’s a necessity in every home!
Overall: 5/5 stars