Hey everyone! Welcome to today’s episode of the Wright Conversations Podcast! For today’s episode, I’m going to talk about self-care and self-love and how they’re related. I’ll also be getting into how to practice conscious self-care and self-love, the different areas of self-care, and what it looks like when we do and don’t practice self-care.
Let’s delve in!
In this Episode, You’ll Learn:
- [03:03] What is self-love?
- [04:00] What is self-care?
- [05:01] What it looks like when we practice self-care.
- [05:30] What it looks like when we don’t practice self-care.
- [10:54] Physical self-care.
- [13:20] Psychological self-care.
- [15:20] Emotional self-care.
- [16:58] Spiritual/Soul/Bigger Picture self-care.
- [18:21] Workplace/Professional self-care.
- [19:57] Practicing more conscious self-care.
- “Loving ourselves through the process of owning our story is the bravest thing we will ever do.” [03:41]
- “Expressing oneself is an essential form of self-care.” [04:43]
- “Sometimes, the biggest form of self-care that we can give ourselves is to cross something off of our to-do list.” [06:41]
- “Self-care is a practice.” [19:52]
Get 30% OFF the NEW After Dark Deck! Use Promo Code: Rachel
Call to Action
Please, if you love this episode and know someone else who is a passionate soul on a mission just like you, share it with your friends and others. Please leave an iTunes review to help this podcast grow, and don’t forget to subscribe.