I was lucky enough to receive the Obii biird to review.
When I first saw these two toys, I thought, “oh another clit suction toy,” and while I was correct in some ways, I was blown away by the quality and efficiency of this toy/pleasure aid.
Please note: I am a proud affiliate for Obii. If you want to skip my review and just go to their website, click here. (Use code RACHEL10 for an extra 10% off the discounted price of $107)
Let’s talk about the specs:
- Made from body-safe silicone (it’s SO soft and squishy!!)
- Comes on a charger stand with a cute cover that looks like a night-side table lamp
- Winner of the Red Dot Award for Design
- Comes in biird yellow, bubblegum pink, and mint green
- Has both pressure wave stimulation & classic vibration modes for a blend of pleasure
- 12-month warranty
How to Use the Obii biird
- Wash your obii biird with toy cleaner or soap and water
- Grab your favorite water-based, glycerin-free lubricant (check out my favorite lubes here!)
3. The bottom of the Obii biird has two buttons that look like a mustache; those are the controls!
4. You can explore the toy by trying the suction on your clitoris, nipples, and other sensitive spots (like the perineum or scrotum!)
5. Then, turn that off and try the vibrations by themselves.
6. Once you get to see what you like, continue to explore and enjoy!
Who May Enjoy This Toy & Sensations of the Obii biird
Who May Enjoy This Toy: Someone who enjoys or is curious about enjoying clitoral suction and wants a toy that can both suck and buzz.
Sensations: The feeling of the suction is meant to mimic similar feelings to oral sex. It’s really delightful and if you’ve never experienced a clitoral suction toy before, this is a great one to try. The vibrations are rumbly and buzzy, depending on how you hold the toy.
By the way, it’s a very quiet toy.
Pros & Cons of the Obii biird
- SO. WELL. MADE.
- It’s small, discreet, cute, doubles as a mood light, and has two beautiful ways of creating pleasure
- It can be used solo or with a partner
- DUAL purpose and use
- The lowest settings are still intense for those folx who are more sensitive. I recommend using it through underwear if it’s too sensitive for you.
To summarize, this toy is well made by a company that’s transparent and is fighting internet censorship of sex education and pleasure. It now lives on my nightstand.